Combustion Field Engineer
International Search Partners
- Atlanta, GA
Field Engineer - combustion
This FSE will work remote and travel 50% to support install, service and manufacturing of industrial combustion heating equipment.
- Manage and conduct start-ups, commissioning, and trouble-shooting of combustion systems.
- Perform instrument loop checks.
- Perform system safety checks.
- Conduct on-site customer training.
- Maintain daily paperwork requirements, such as daily job time records, service reports, expense reports and billing information.
- Make all travel arrangements including air travel, hotel and car rental.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Strict adherence to quality standards and ability to inspect products to ensure they meet customer requirements and company standards
- Able to follow all company and client safety rules and policies.
- Typical assignment length ranging from one day to three weeks. Extended stay Jobs are possible
- Calculate and make flow, pressure and temperature corrections to various metering devices.
- Competent understanding of electrical wiring, troubleshooting, and instrumentation.
- Work with NFPA 85 and 86 standards.
- Work with and conceptualize all aspects of an entire working system
- Technical degree preferred
- Must be willing and able to travel 50%+
- Must know PLCs