Junior QA Engineer - Guadalajara, México
IO Connect Services
- Zapopan, Jalisco
IO Connect Services is currently seeking a “hands-on” Junior QA Engineer / Jr Tester to join our team as a full-time employee in Guadalajara, Mexico. The selected individual will be responsible for executing manual and participate and collaborate with the all activities related to quality assurance and software testing, to help preventing and finding bugs early on Software Development Life cycle, ensuring the successful deployment of software, leading to consumer satisfaction.
Responsibilities & activities
- Collaborate and participate with the client or in the assigned project, in the execution of Test plans and Test cases for QA and testing.
- Perform and execute different types of tests, to find bugs and continuously evaluate the quality of the software that is being developed, based on the test approach.
- To document in detail, evidence of the errors found, and report them to clients in the means and channels available in a time frame.
- To document and maintain bug management and triage.
- To design, create and maintain the reports and documentation that includes information about the status and results of testing activities including metrics and statistics as needed or requested by the client.
- Analyze and report the results of their activities with the Client.
- Participate and collaborate with the development team and project management in the definition and review of use cases, requests or functionalities, to prevent and identify potential defects, provide feedback as well and start doing Static Testing to identify and create test cases.
- Implement good practices and activities related to the prevention of errors (QA).
Education & background experience required
- BS degree in Computer Science, Math, or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Advanced English.
- Typically 1+ years’ experience in QA / Testing related roles.
- Experience in different kinds of manual testing, such as: functional, non-functional, regression, integration, system, exploratory testing, among others.
- Desirable knowledge of quality models methodologies in the software industry, and appliance of good practices.
- Desirable experience working with Agile and traditional development methodologies.
Friday, February 21, 2020