Senior Audit Manager Partner Track - Public Accounting
Iowa Career Connection
- West Des Moines, IA
Are you ready to make the move to Partner? Our well-established public accounting firm in West Des Moines, Iowa, is looking for an experienced Senior Audit Manager with the skills and drive to advance to ownership. Generous compensation and positive work/life balance.
Primary responsibility is to plan, supervise and review/complete assurance engagements while maintaining key client relationships and acting as the primary contact for clients regarding complex questions and information.Senior Audit Managers are involved in direct supervision, problem resolution and delegation of the overall engagement.
- Manage assurance engagements primarily in nonprofit, construction/real estate and manufacturing industries.
- Effectively communicate all aspects of work performed to clients and internal contacts (present reports to stakeholders).
- Supervise the work of staff, review work-papers and conclusions, and present findings.
- Build in-depth knowledge of key client industries
- Enhance existing client relationships and actively seek to develop new relationships
- Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients
- Produce timely monthly invoice
- Assist in firm administrative functions as assigned by the shareholders
- Actively participate in appropriate continuing education to meet state and firm requirements
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- 10+ years of public accounting experience
- Management experience of multi-person engagements
- CPA designation
- Experience in nonprofit, construction/real estate or manufacturing industries or similar
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Experience in paperless audit environment
- Competitive salary & benefit package (range varies depending on experience $100k+)
- Medical insurance premiums (large % subsidized by employer)
- 100% company paid dental & vision insurance (employee only)
- 401k with company match and potential profit sharing contributions
- Generous time off
- Relaxed, business casual atmosphere
- Available paths to partnership
- Bonus eligible
Thursday, August 9, 2018
$110,000 - $150,000++