Customer Service Representative
Iridium Consulting Company
- Houston, TX
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Greater Houston Area
The Administrative Assistant will support the Operations team and Sales team of a growing private commercial trucking company. A successful candidate will be highly-organized, extremely detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to handle confidential information, as well as demonstrate the ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities. This individual must communicate well and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
Job Responsibilities and Functions
- Provides impeccable customer service by answering phone calls.
- Completing expense reports, coordinating schedules, and assisting with a variety of paperwork processing.
- Review and maintain documentation as needed by the Operations Manager, operations teams, and sales teams.
- Performs administrative duties as assigned.
- Responsible for identifying areas of improvement and making suggestions for those improvements in regards to process, methodology, and personnel.
- Responsible for performing related duties as business necessitates.
- Responsible for accurate data entry
- Maintaining office supply inventory
- Fiercely accountable
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Strong desire to continually improve as an individual
- Spirit of service
- Flexibility in rapidly changing situations
- Attention to detail
- Timely decision-making ability
- High level of integrity and humility
- Problem solving
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communications
- Excellent listening skills
- At least 2 year of experience in an administrative capacity.
- Minimum: 2+ year of experience in office administration capacity.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers, and outside contacts
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to quickly learn the organizational structure and objectives of the team
- Must possess the minimal experience listed above and requirements outlined herein.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background screening, which includes a drug test (position may be subject to ongoing drug testing as a term of continued employment)
- Ability to legally work in the US without sponsorship
This position operates largely in an office environment within a trucking company.
In the performance of the duties and responsibilities of this job, the employee is required to have visual acuity to operate a motor vehicle and view a computer terminal. While at work, the employee may be expected to sit, walk, and stand. Individual might be asked to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, and/or crawl. Individual might be required to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs. in the performance of this position.
Position Type & Working Hours
This is typically a full-time position. Normal business hours and schedule to be determined.
Typically not required for this position.
This job description is not intended to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Iridium Recruiting reserves the right to change or assign additional duties, responsibilities and activities at any time with or without notice.
Thursday, July 14, 2022