REGIONAL MANAGER, SOUTHERN AND CENTRAL AFRICA
1.6 Mil salary
Are you a dynamic self-starter?
Do you aspire to further your career in a general management position?
We offer an opportunity for the successful candidate to be ultimately responsible for the overall growth strategy, sales and profitability of the Southern and Central African regions.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
• Identify opportunities to establish new operations in Southern & Central Africa
• Expand the footprint of the business in Southern & Central Africa
• Identify talent pool specific to the hydraulic industry
• Promote industry networks to create new business opportunities
• Overall management responsibility for all operations in Southern & Central Africa
• Ensure profitability of the Southern & Central African regions
• Develop and implement strategic focus areas in the regions to grow our business
• Actively identify and appoint new distributors
• Draw on specialist expertise across all disciplines to support market penetration
Qualifications and experience:
• A management qualification or equivalent management experience
• 4 – 5 years’ experience in a similar position in hydraulic or related industry
• A strong sales and business development focus
• Exceptional communication, motivational and people management skills
• Experience in the management of assets, budgets, expenses and profitability