- Kempton PARK, Gauteng
Position title:Human Resources Manager - Kempton Park - Engineering Salary - 1million TCT
Reports to:Managing Director
- Minimum of 5 years’experience
- HR Management or an Industrial Psychology Degree.
- Must have hands on experience and knowledge in all fields of HR i.e Training, Skills and Development, IR, Recruitment, BBBEE, EE, Payroll and Health and Safety.
- Strong management, leadership skills and ability to work under pressure including a minimum of 2 years managerial experience.
- Must have a strong track record of effective negotiation and consultation skills (representation of employer at CCMA/Labour Court).
- A clean disciplinary record.
- Must be willing to travel when/if necessary.
- Must be fluent in English and at least 1 African Language (Zulu, Xhosa or Sepedi).
- Planning and organizing for recruitment, training, promotion, transfer and industrial relations.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and self-initiative.
- Keeping abreast and/or implementing changes in legislation and ensuring compliance of same (BCEA, COIDA, LRA, EEA, OHSA, BB-BEE andSDA).
- Leading and overseeing the day to day operations of the HR department (organizational development, personal development etc).
- Further develop and/or implement compliance with Wurth SA/Namibia Policies and Procedures.
- Oversee Talent Management and Succession Planning for the organization as a whole (recognizing talent, planning, coaching and training.
- Provide strategic direction and specialist advice to Management on a regular basis on all HR dynamics.
- Responsible for regular ad-hoc reporting of HR data for Wurth South Africa and Namibia (fluctuation report, retention planetc).
Tuesday, December 3, 2019