Sales Account Manager - Mobile
- Johannesburg, Gauteng
Sales & Business Development
- Follow the company channel strategy and guideline, lead in local sales channel establishment and operation management.
- Support related sales and marketing activities to achieve sales target.
Job Functions & Required Skills / Knowledge
- (Before Service Launch) Support HQ in establishing the new mobile business, including but not limited to assist in different commercial and technical negotiation with supplier.
- (Upon Service Launch) Based on company sales strategies and targets, explore partnership opportunity to build an effective distribution networks. Propose & negotiate bespoke business model to establish long term partnership. Secure channel partnership with proper contract and agreement.
- Work closely with HQ in the preparation of marketing plan. Comply with company policy and processes, execute marketing plan through partnership with different vendors and suppliers.
- Handle sales operation including but not limited to sales logistic setup, sales forecast, regulatory compliance and channel service support;
- Working closely with product team to feedback market performance and any market intelligence, drive for continuous product enhancement to improve its market competitiveness
- Degree holder in Business Management or Marketing
- 5+ years of experience in telecommunication industry
- Experience gained from Mobile Network Operator is highly preferred
- Sounds knowledge in commercial and sales management
- Specific experience and measurable success in leading business development activity. Demonstrate in-depth understanding in mobile channel operation.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Passion to make a difference, self-motivated, result-oriented with good business acumen and high accuracy standards
- Good interpersonal skill, combining with negotiation, analysis and project management skill
- Positive, confident, presentable and with an ability to listen and articulate
Thursday, November 28, 2019