- Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Industrial/product designer is responsible for the design, creation, testing and development of new products and solutions. You will be working on product testing specific to the tool and tool accessories industry as well as designing displays and point of sale installations.
- BA or BTECH Degree in Industrial Design or higher
- Experience using Solid works and Corel Graphics Suite are essential
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position will be beneficial.
- Sheet metal design and a comprehensive knowledge of materials and their properties.
- Experience in stock management and working with suppliers is beneficial.
- a valid South African driver’s license and basic Microsoft knowledge are essential for this position.
Saturday, March 14, 2020