Service Advisor Bloem and Johannesburg
- Bloem/Johannesburg, Gauteng
To provide prompt and quality services to customers relating to the service and repairs of vehicles, acting as an interface between the technician and the customer to ensure cost-effective repair and service to both parties.
- Additional language would bean
2-3 yrs. in automotive service
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTSREQUIRED KNOWLEDGEREQUIRED SKILL
- Tomaintainexcellentstandardsofdepartmentaladministration,suchasservicesheets,invoices,jobcards,warrantyclaims, authorisations,etc.
- To ensure accurate 'verbatim' customer information to uphold
- To maintain customer database with contact details andinformation.
- To assist dealership in achieving industry standards of processefficiency.
- To maintain and further develop own personal knowledge base in order to remainup-to-date.
- Todelivervaluetothecustomer byprovidinganynecessaryadviceandrecommendationsthatwouldenhance theirexperienceofthe brand.
- To maximise customer awareness of all products and servicesavailable.
- To develop and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and customer loyalty to ensure repeatbusiness.
- To receive customers (directly or via Meet-n-Greet) in a professional and friendly manner in order to ensure they feelvalued.
- To create collaborative internal and external partnerships in order to expedite servicedelivery.
- To take the initiative and exceed customer satisfaction, even in the face of setbacks orobstacles.
- Toliaiseandinteractwiththecustomersaccurately inordertocompletelyunderstandandcomprehendtheirserviceneeds.
- Tomaintaincontactwithcustomersonanongoingbasisregardinganypossibleserviceconcernsor additionalrequirements.
- To effectively interact and communicate with customers, explaining service details in an understandable and appropriate manner, involving Service Technicians whennecessary.
- To ensure costumer complaints are effectively managed via CRM'systems.
- Grade 12 / Matric(essential)
- Basic technicalunderstanding
- VWSA Group SouthAfrica productknowledge.
- Internal procedures and processes.
- Basic technical understanding& background.
- Basic mathematicalknowledge (numeracy).
- Operating ELSA-pro,Kerridge, ETKA.
- Oral communicationskills.
- Administration skills.
- Written communicationskills.
- People / customer interaction skills Diplomacy / resilience / dealing withpressure.
- Problem resolution /decision-making.
- Team workingskills.
Monday, December 30, 2019
15k -20k plus car and petrol