Oracle Database Administrator
Information Systems Solutions
- Fairfield, CA
Information Systems Solutions, Inc. (ISS) is seeking an Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) to provide support to the U.S. Government.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform complex systems development and design work.
- Ability to perform system modeling, simulation and analysis.
- Plan and direct system upgrades of operating systems and design system enhancements.
- Complete special projects as needed.
Why Work For ISS?
At Information Systems Solutions (ISS), we pride ourselves on providing an employee-focused and family first environment. Being a small business, we take the time to get to know our employees and have a vested interest in helping them achieve their career goals. We work to schedule regular social gathering to foster camaraderie within the company. ISS values their employees by providing a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fully vested 401(k) matching program, coverage of family medical deductibles, spot bonuses, and educational assistance to further your career.
Certifications (IAT Level II)
One of the following:
- Security+ CE
- CASP – CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner
- CCNA Security – Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- GCED – GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender
- GCIH – GIAC Certified Incident Handler
- GSEC – GIAC Security Essentials Certification
- SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related experience (additional experience can be used in lieu of a degree)
- 5 - 10 years of IT-related experience
- Must have experience with Advanced Oracle 11G and newer Administration, Configuration and Tuning
- Must be familiar with Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Tuning for Oracle 11G and newer
Wednesday, January 9, 2019