Application Systems Analyst
Information Systems Solutions
- Fairfield, CA
Information Systems Solutions, Inc. (ISS) is seeking an Application Systems Analyst to provide support to the U.S. Government.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Web design and development.
- Design and define system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
- Review, analyze and modify programming systems.
Why Work For ISS?
At Information Systems Solutions (ISS), we pride ourselves on providing an employee-focused and family first environment. Being a small business, we take the time to get to know our employees and have a vested interest in helping them achieve their career goals. We work to schedule regular social gathering to foster camaraderie within the company. ISS values their employees by providing a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fully vested 401(k) matching program, coverage of family medical deductibles, spot bonuses, and educational assistance to further your career.
Certifications (IAT Level II)
One of the following:
- Security+ CE
- CASP – CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner
- CCNA Security – Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- GCED – GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender
- GCIH – GIAC Certified Incident Handler
- GSEC – GIAC Security Essentials Certification
- SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related experience
- Associate degree and 8 years of related experience
- High School diploma and 10 years of related experience
- 5 - 10 years of IT-related experience
- Must be familiar with SQL and Oracle DB structure and design
Thursday, January 10, 2019