Windows System Administrator
Information Systems Solutions
- San Diego, CA
Information Systems Solutions (ISS) is looking for a candidate to provide Windows Server Administration on a classified network supporting a US Government Customer. The selected candidate will work with a small team of Systems Administrators to manage the physical and virtual Windows Server infrastructure.
Specific job duties include:
- Windows Server 2012, 2016, & 2019 Systems Administration.
- VMware ESXi administration.
- Implementation of STIG requirements and maintenance of STIG checklists.
- PowerShell scripting to automate tasks that are part of the day-to-day duties.
- Manage CLO infrastructure, root certificates, Tubleweed, 90Meter, and other related components.
- Maintaining Active Directory, Windows DNS, and group policies for the enterprise.
- Perform ACAS scanning and vulnerability remediation.
- Assist with the design and implementation of a migration strategy to Microsoft Azure.
Why Work For ISS?
At ISS we pride ourselves on providing an employee-focused and family first environment. Being a small business, we take the time to get to know our employees and have a vested interest in helping them achieve their career goals. We work to schedule regular social gatherings within the company to foster camaraderie. ISS values their employees by providing a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fully vested 401(k) matching program, coverage of family medical deductibles, spot bonuses, and educational assistance to further your career.
Certifications (IAT Level II)
One of the following:
- Security+ CE
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP)
- System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- 5+ Years of Experience with Windows Systems
- Experience with a Virtual environment
- PowerShell scripting capabilities
- MS SQL Database Administration expertise
- Cloud services knowledge in AWS or Azure
- Ability to configure IIS web servers
- Comprehension of Infrastructure-as-Code (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, PowerShell DSC)
- Familiarity with root certificates, Tumbleweed Desktop Validator, and 90Meter SmartCard Manager.
Tuesday, June 16, 2020