Windows Server Administrator
Information Systems Solutions
- Pearl City, HI
Information Systems Solutions (ISS) is looking for a candidate to provide Windows System Administration of servers and resident VMware on CENTRIXS networks supporting a U.S. Government Customer in Pearl City, HI. The selected candidate will work as the primary System Administrator for a customer managing a virtual server infrastructure using VMware and Horizon software on servers in both a development and production environment on multiple networks.
Specific job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- System administration duties for Windows Server 2012R2 or higher.
- Operating knowledge and experience with VMWare 6.0.
- Operating knowledge of Nutanix OS.
- Operating knowledge of Horizon 7 Virtual Desktop. Infrastructure.
- Be able to modify recompose virtual desktop infrastructure clients as updating software.
- Viewing log files for errors.
- Use VMware and third-party software tools for troubleshooting, fixing system performance issues, and validating configuration parameters across the deployed system to ensure consistency.
- Manage Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) compliance.
- Adhere to Communications Task Orders (CTOs).
- Meet Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) requirements.
- Knowledge of Host Based Security System (HBSS) and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans.
- Knowledge of Dell VXrail and VMware VSAN desired.
Why Work For ISS?
At ISS we pride ourselves on providing an employee-focused and family first environment. Being a small business, we take the time to get to know our employees and have a vested interest in helping them achieve their career goals. We work to schedule regular social gatherings within the company to foster camaraderie. ISS values their employees by providing a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fully vested 401(k) matching program, coverage of family medical deductibles, spot bonuses, and educational assistance to further your career.
Certifications (IAT Level II)
One of the following:
- Security+ CE
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP)
- System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- 3+ years of experience with Windows systems
- Experience with Windows VM environment
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and ITIL Certification
- Experience with the IAVM process
Sunday, July 5, 2020