Windows & Linux Administrator
Information Systems Solutions
- San Diego, CA
Information Systems Solutions (ISS) is looking for a candidate to provide both Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux System Administration on the Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E) network and in separate secure enclaves supporting a US Government Customer. The selected candidate will work as the primary System Administrator for a customer managing Windows 10 desktops and laptops as well as Windows running in a Linux Environment. This is a part time position.
Specific job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- RedHat Linux 7 system administration.
- Windows 2012 or 2016 system administration
- Windows 10 desktop, laptop and VM system administration
- Experience hardening servers to DISA standards and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans and documenting variances from the guidelines when needed
- Understand HBSS
- Perform and document all applicable STIGs
- Operate and maintain UPS systems for servers
Please note that this is a part-time position.
Why Work For ISS?
At ISS we pride ourselves on providing an employee-focused and family first environment. Being a small business, we take the time to get to know our employees and have a vested interest in helping them achieve their career goals. We work to schedule regular social gatherings within the company to foster camaraderie. ISS values their employees by providing a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fully vested 401(k) matching program, coverage of family medical deductibles, spot bonuses, and educational assistance to further your career.
Certifications (IAT Level II)
One of the following:
- Security+ CE
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP)
- System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
and one of the following:
- MCITP (Enterprise Administrator)- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008
- MCITP (Server Administrator) - Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Server Administrator on Windows Server 2008
- MCSA - Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
and one of the following:
- Linux +
- LPIC-2 Advanced Level Linux Professional
- LPIC-3 Senior Level Linux Professional
- RHCERed Hat Certified Engineer
- RHCSA Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- RHCDS Red Hat Certified Data Center Specialist
- 3+ Years of Experience with Windows Systems
- Experience with Red Hat VM environment
- Experience with Windows VM environment
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and ITIL Certification
- Experience with the IAVM process
Thursday, January 10, 2019