LWN Change Control Board SME
Information Systems Solutions
- Fort Huachuca, AZ
Information Systems Solutions (ISS) is looking for an LWN Change Control Board SME to provide services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will support the design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ specified NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and Deployed Forces (DF) portion of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN).You will provide Change configuration management support for the Army using Enterprise Service Management System (ESMS) based on the BMC Remedy ITSM product suite.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead all IT Change Management resources on change management principles, projects and processes.
- Lead large Change Management (ChM) projects including project management, ITIL process design, solution design procedures and implementation guidance on an IT Service Management platform.
- Ensure ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) / Change Management processes are preformed within all parts of the organization.
- Schedule, track, and participate in all aspects of LWN CCB Boards, Bureaus, Centers, Cells and Working Groups (B2C2WG).
- Support efficient and effective service management processes by providing accurate configuration information.
- Ensure the integrity of CIs and configurations required to control the services by establishing and maintaining an accurate and complete configuration management system.
- Identify, control, record, report, audit and verify services and other configuration items (CIs), including versions, baselines, constituent components, their attributes and relationships.
- Facilitate ITIL processes and projects within the product and area teams as needed (i.e. Change Management, Problem Management, Incident Management, Service Level Agreements).
- Provide strategic planning, execution, and management for the design, build and deployment of network and applications changes into Army NIPRNET and SIPRNET environments.
- Coordinate, review and maintain system documentation.
- Perform IT Change Management Reviews for product/infrastructure teams.
Why Work For ISS?
At Information Systems Solutions (ISS), we pride ourselves on providing an employee-focused and family first environment. Being a small business, we take the time to get to know our employees and have a vested interest in helping them achieve their career goals. We work to schedule regular social gathering to foster camaraderie within the company. ISS values their employees by providing a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fully vested 401(k) matching program, coverage of family medical deductibles, spot bonuses, and educational assistance to further your career.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
Certifications (IAM Level I)
One of the following:
- 8-10 years of experience in the IT field
Wednesday, October 14, 2020