Business Development Administrative Assistant
Information Systems Solutions
- Tucson, AZ, United States
ISS is looking for a Business Development Administrative Assistant to primarily support the Chief Operating Officer of our company with a variety of administrative and clerical duties.This individual will also serve as a Security Officer for the company. Being a small business, we are seeking someone with flexibility who doesn’t want to do the “same thing every day”.We need someone who can think outside the box, identify process improvements, and work independent of supervision.
This position is 100% telework within the United States with twice a year travel for team meetings. The work hours are 0900 – 1730 PST.
General Office Duties:
- Assist with routine correspondence such as sending emails, following up with calls, maintaining calendars, and setting appointments.
- Arranging teleconferences.
- Organize lunches, meetings, and schedules for executives.
- Answer, screen, and direct calls.
- Monitor and purchase supplies and other equipment as required.
- Organize digital office records.
- Validate that timesheets are properly filled out and submitted.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Identify/enact Business Process Improvements.
- Perform basic Security Officer tasks in JPAS for processing/maintenance of employee security clearances.
- Make travel arrangements for employees in accordance with JTR.
- Assist in recruitment and hiring of new staff.
- Search resume databases for candidates.
- Ability to perform a highly complex technical reviews of CDRLs and other documentation submitted to clients.
- Attend and prepare minutes from meetings with clients.
Business Development Support
- Assist with proposal activities to various Government agencies.
- Develop sourcing lists for various services to support the development of RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs.
- Review solicitation responses and perform relevant analyses to ensure conformity to proposal requirements.
- Complete compliance reviews and be able to detect errors and modifications.
Why Work For ISS?
At ISS we pride ourselves on providing an employee-focused and family first environment. Being a small business, we take the time to get to know our employees and have a vested interest in helping them achieve their career goals. We work to schedule regular social gatherings within the company to foster camaraderie. ISS values their employees by providing a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fully vested 401(k) matching program, coverage of family medical deductibles, spot bonuses, and educational assistance to further your career.
- Willing and able to achieve a Top Secret clearance to perform Security Officer duties
- 5 years of experience in Business Administration
- 2 years of experience working for a Federal Contracting Company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and strong working knowledge of computers
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of how to review Government proposals for compliance
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of Office/Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of Paylocity HRMS
- Familiarity with GSA Schedule 70 and SeaPort NxG
Sunday, June 14, 2020