Virtual Desktop Administrator
Information Systems Solutions
- Pearl City, HI
Information Systems Solutions (ISS) is looking for a candidate to provide Virtual Desktop Administration of servers and resident VMware on a large, complex DoD network supporting a US Government Customer in Pearl City, HI. The selected candidate will work as the primary administrator for a customer managing a virtual desktop infrastructure using VMWare and Horizon software. This systems administrator will be deploying and troubleshooting virtual desktops on a classified network.
Specific job duties include:
- System administration duties for Windows Server 2012R2 or higher.
- Operating knowledge and experience with VMWare 6.0.
- Operating knowledge of Nutanix OS.
- Operating knowledge of Horizon 7 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- Be able to modify recompose virtual desktop infrastructure clients as updating software.
- Viewing log files for errors.
- Use VMware and third party software tools for troubleshooting, fixing system performance issues, and validating configuration parameters across the deployed system to ensure consistency.
- Manage Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) compliance.
- Adhere to Communications Task Orders (CTOs).
- Meet Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) requirements.
- Knowledge of Host Based Security System (HBSS) and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans.
- Knowledge of Dell VXrail and VMware VSAN desired.
Why Work For ISS?
At ISS we pride ourselves on providing an employee-focused and family first environment. Being a small business, we take the time to get to know our employees and have a vested interest in helping them achieve their career goals. We work to schedule regular social gatherings within the company to foster camaraderie. ISS values their employees by providing a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fully vested 401(k) matching program, coverage of family medical deductibles, spot bonuses, and educational assistance to further your career.
Certifications (IAT Level II)
One of the following:
- Security+ CE
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP)
- System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- 3+ Years of Experience with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- Experience with Windows VM environment.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and ITIL Certification.
- Experience with the IAVM process.
Friday, September 18, 2020