Senior Windows Engineer
Information Systems Solutions
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Information Systems Solutions, Inc. (ISS) is looking for a qualified individual who will provide senior systems engineer support for a classified network at Fort Meade, MD. The ideal candidate will have a strong background with Microsoft, VMware, Active Directory, Group Policy and server administration.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Configure, install, maintain physical and virtual servers.
- Configure, install, maintain Horizon VMware environment.
- Create, manage, and organize Active Directory and Group Policy objects to enhance user experience and maintain the STIG compliance.
- Design and configure Microsoft Exchange for redundancy without affecting performance or user access to e-mail.
- Assist ISSO/ISSM in remediating any vulnerabilities from network scans.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management.
- Serve as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Perform remediation based on approved security scans.
Why Work For ISS?
At Information Systems Solutions (ISS), we pride ourselves on providing an employee-focused and family first environment. Being a small business, we take the time to get to know our employees and have a vested interest in helping them achieve their career goals. We work to schedule regular social gathering to foster camaraderie within the company. ISS values their employees by providing a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fully vested 401(k) matching program, coverage of family medical deductibles, spot bonuses, and educational assistance to further your career.
Certifications (IAT Level II)
One of the following:
- Security+ - CompTIA Security+
- CASP – CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner
- CCNA Security – Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- GCED – GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender
- GCIH – GIAC Certified Incident Handler
- GSEC – GIAC Security Essentials Certification
- SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- Advanced experience in the following technologies: Microsoft Exchange, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Windows 7/10.
- Advanced experience in all of the following technologies: VMware, ESXi, Active Directory, Group Policy.
- CCND or experience with Cisco UCS technologies.
- ACAS experience.
- Network Storage experience (NetApp).
- Type 1 encryption experience.
Wednesday, August 26, 2020