Information Systems Solutions
- Pearl City, HI
Information Systems Solutions (ISS) is looking for a Security Administrator to provide Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and Host Based Security System (HBSS) administration on a classified network supporting a US Government Customer. The selected candidate will work as an administrator for HBSS ACAS on a large, complex DoD network.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain multiple Host Bases Security System (HBSS) servers (also known as McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO)) including automated tasks, task scheduler, database maintenance tasks, etc.
- Assist with resolving HBSS server issues (O/S, ePO, or SQL).
- Basic ACAS/HBSS system administration support in a lab and operational environment.
- Perform weekly ACAS vulnerability scans on multiple network infrastructures and systems.
- Create repositories, queries, reports and dashboards as necessary to ensure vulnerability report information is available.
- Configuring, operating, monitoring, tuning, upgrading, and troubleshooting multiple ACAS scanners.
- Ensure that the ACAS scanners and Security Centers are operational and reporting properly.
- Ensure scheduled scans are covering 100% of intended assets and run successfully.
- Investigate false positives or potentially confusing scan data results.
- Install updates to Tenable software as released and in compliance with STIG requirements.
- Adding and pushing plugins to Nessus scanners. Sending and submitting ASR/ARF or customized reports as requested.
- Submit reports into VRAM as requested. Knowledge and experience with ACAS Security Center (SC), Nessus Vulnerability Scanners (NVS), and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).
- Possess understanding and experience with common cybersecurity toolsets and processes to include STIGS, IAVA Management and Implementation, and OPORD/FRAGO support.
- Ability to read and write Standard Operating Procedures for standardization.
Why Work For ISS?
At ISS we pride ourselves on providing an employee-focused and family first environment. Being a small business, we take the time to get to know our employees and have a vested interest in helping them achieve their career goals. We work to schedule regular social gatherings within the company to foster camaraderie. ISS values their employees by providing a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fully vested 401(k) matching program, coverage of family medical deductibles, spot bonuses, and educational assistance to further your career.
Certifications (IAT Level II)
one of the following:
- Security+ CE
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP)
- System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- 4+ Years of Experience with Windows
- 3+ years of ACAS and/or Tenable Nessus experience
- 2+ years of HBSS experience desired.
- Experience with SELinux
- Knowledge of BASH scripting
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and ITIL Certification
Thursday, October 1, 2020