- College Park, MD
Python Programmer - College Park, MD, USA
- ·We are looking for a Python Developer to work with a mission-driven customer
- ·Assisting with projects, building analytic tools in Python
- ·Collecting and analyzing network data based off our customer's requirements
- ·Maintaining a top-secret clearance
- ·Report to a secure environment in College Park, MD (no remote work)
- ·3+ years of experience (Candidates with less experience may be considered depending on knowledge level of Python)
- ·Experience coding algorithms
- ·Experience manipulating and analyzing data
- ·Able to write scalable, effective Python code
- ·Knowledge and experience with network data
- ·A fundamental understanding of the OSI model and networking protocols
- ·SQL Database experience preferred
- ·4+ years of development experience preferred
Soft Skills, Education, Other
- ·Qualified applicants must have good analytical skills and work well within team environments
- ·Self-started: someone who can take a requirement and get coding with little direction or oversight
- ·We are a small company. A successful candidate will have a desire to work as part of a small, growing team.
- ·We do not require a minimum education level but will accept education in lieu of experience. If you know how to do the above, come see us.
- ·Salary range listed greatly depends on experience
- ·In order to start immediately, an active TS clearance is required. If a candidate does not have a clearance, they may still be considered but must have the ability and desire to get a US clearance.
Wednesday, June 26, 2019