- Washington, DC
The UI Developer will create a new User Interface as part of redevelopment of a legacy application. The application is used in a large Federal agency to manage the creation, staffing, and approval of new Federal regulations and other documents related to aviation safety. The UI developer must create a compelling, user-friendly workflow that leads the users through defined process steps.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure data is validated and presented correctly through APIs and database calls as required.
- Support document management processes created in an Alfresco services environment.
- Work with the development team to validate requirements, design interfaces, data and work flows through the application lifecycle.
- Create user screens, data validations, and interfaces to back-end processes.
- Use standard code management tools including Git, as well as Agile software development processes.
- Work with requirements analyst and UX designer to create screen mockups or wireframes; translate wireframes to code artifacts.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Position requires a public trust clearance
Tuesday, November 17, 2020