- Washington, DC
JCDS seeks a Network Administrator with 7+ years experience in network communications.
This resource will lead the Network Operations team with responsibility to support the planning, design, and installation and connectivity of computer and network systems to ensure the stable operation of our federal customer's IT assets.
- Monitor network performance (for instance - availability, utilization, throughput, goodput and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Experience with Network Monitoring tools
- Experience working in a Cisco Environment
- Experience with Cisco Integrated Service Engine
- Experience with Cisco Prime Infrastructure Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) required
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) preferred
Bachelors of Science, Computer Science or related
Public Trust required
Monday, September 13, 2021