- Washington, DC
Salesforce Developer – Washington DC/Remote
The Developer will be supporting and enhancing existing Salesforce applications, addressing security vulnerability, and developing a level of effort for any enhancement efforts received.
- Ensure service level availability of the integrated applications and provide support for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues.
- Perform the planning of application changes, development, and installation of patches and upgrades.
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, and bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform.
- Provide technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Hands-on participation in producing tangible deliverables (e.g., requirements specification, design deliverables, status reports).
- Collaborate with team members on custom software/integrations and system testing.
- Lead customer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and strong working relationships with internal groups.
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advise on alternatives and on the implications of new or revised processing analysis.
- Develop, document, and enforce application standards and procedures.
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and development efforts.
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- 3+ years of experience implementing Salesforce solutions (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component Framework).
- 2+ year of full enterprise Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) delivery, including end-to-end planning, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Software engineering skills with Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL).
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted advisor relationships with clients.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I or II
Wednesday, June 16, 2021