- Washington, DC
NDi seeks a Systems Administrator with 7+ years experience working within enterprise IT service delivery environments.
The SysAd will be responsible for managing the software and hardware within our federal customer environment. Duties include:
- Monitoring and reporting system performance and activity,
- Installing and configuring software updates,
- Performing database backups to restore and protect user information.
- Support directory services and identity services toolsets.
- Manage enterprise domain controllers, configure policies, workflows and templates.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve identity and directory services issues
- Conduct root cause analysis for issues as needed.
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Linux Professional Institute Certifications
Education & Experience
- Bachelors of Science, Computer Science or related
- 7 years' minimum experience
A Public Trust Clearance will need to be obtained after starting (takes 1-2 weeks).
Monday, September 13, 2021