- Washington, DC
The Business Analyst will conduct user interviews to develop and document IT system requirements, process workflows and user screen prototypes for a Federal Government customer. The BA will use standard systems including Microsoft Office, Jira, Confluence to organize and maintain project records and tasks.
- The BA must be able to communicate requirements clearly to developers as well as clarify system processes with end user customers.
- The BA will assist in managing development sprints, guide business requirement sessions and coordinate between team members for successful completion of development tasks.
- Key success factors include excellent written and verbal communication skills, familiarity with software development processes and lifecycles, and the ability to work in a highly matrixed organization on multiple projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, IT Management, related IT degree
- 8 years' relevant experience
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Thursday, September 9, 2021