- Washington, DC
**Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance**
JCDS is seeking a data analyst to support a data analytics project at a Federal Government client in Washington DC.
- Provision user accounts
- Reconcile user access to data with documented request forms
- Analyze and maintain supporting documentation, work closely with other team members to develop standards, promote efficiency
- Work closely with business owners to gather and define requirements
- Work in an agile environment (methodology)
- Work with data team members to ensure solutions are successfully executed, within agreed upon SLAs.
-Customer-focused on gathering information including experience with surveys.
Location:Washington DC, Metro Accessible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- 1-3 years of experience in Risk Management
- Demonstrate analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be customer-focused and possess the ability to identify issues, analyze, and interpret data and develop solutions to user problems.
- Must have customer service driven experience with data gathering, and survey experience, including survey design.
- Facilitation, training and customer requirements background
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to effectively interface with all levels of employees.
- Knowledge of SharePoint admin & development experience.
- Must be US Citizen, and able to pass an extensive background check for public trust clearance.
Nice to Have:
Tuesday, September 24, 2019