- Washington, DC
Management Analyst – Washington DC
JCDS is seeking a Management Analyst with a minimum of four years of demonstrated experience in project management.
The ideal candidate would bring great leadership and analytical skills and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple assignments. The selected candidate will get to apply their experience in testing activities as part of Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC) delivery as well as implementing project management best practices.
This associate-level, full-time position is in Washington, D.C; remote or telework candidates will be considered. This is an immediate hire position.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 years of experience
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Good team player, able to manage multiple assignments, and adapt to changing client needs
- Ability to multi-task with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to synthesize and analyze multiple views and data sets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative, results-driven environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance.?
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Understanding of Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) and Project Management Institute (PMI) best practices
- Business Process Engineering experience
- Experience with training and change management
- Experience working with DoD, VA and/or other federal agencies is a plus
- Possession of excellent critical thinking, leadership, analysis, and data gathering skills
Monday, July 13, 2020