- Oklahoma City, OK
Senior Software Engineer – Oklahoma City, OK
Do you see yourself working with smart, motivated people that build creative solutions to hard problems?
Are you interested in working on teams that use SAFe (Scaled Agile) methods within a large organization?
Are you someone that picks tools based on the best fit, rather than only consider tools you are familiar with?
If so, you may be interested in our Senior Software Engineer position.
Job functions will include the following:
- Enterprise Systems Developer (Full Stack)
- Plan and lead technology assignments
- Possess and apply expertise on multiple complex work assignments which are broader in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Contribute to deliverables and performance metrics wherever applicable.
- Function as technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Apply comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Conducts functional and non-functional testing
- Develop technical documentation to accurately represent application design and code and troubleshoot and debug applications, as needed
- Participate in retrospective reviews
- Participate in the estimation process for new work and releases
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field. Relevant experience may be substituted
- Experience in developing code, testing, and debugging new software or enhancements to existing software.
- This Position is on-site in Oklahoma City, OK (no remote workers at this time)
- Experience with Software development and delivery experience in Java, .Net, or other modern programming languages
- Experience with Dynamic and static Languages (Groovy, Python, Java, Scala)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development Methodologies
- Strong knowledge of TDD practices
- Experience with Web services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with Development in cloud (or Virtual) environments like AWS/Azure
- Experience working in a Scaled Agile, Lean, CI/CD DevOps
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD techniques (TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code)
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible)
- Familiarity with Version Control Systems like (GIT,SVN)
- Familiarity with JIRA/Confluence
Thursday, April 18, 2019