- Suitland, MD
WebLogic-Middle Tier Administrator – Senior Level
The WebLogic administrator will be a key member of a team responsible of the installation, configuration, troubleshooting and performing tuning of Weblogic Servers in Linux environment.
- Weblogic Server Administration in Linux environment.
- Installation, Configuration, Tuning and Troubleshooting Weblogic Server.
- Weblogic Cluster configuration of multiple Weblogic instances.
- Weblogic domain and managed servers administration in a cluster environment
- Manage and perform patching/security fixes/upgrades to Weblogic environment.
- Perform performance tuning of JVMs.
- Deploy J2EE and PL/SQL applications.
- Write and modify Script WLST for automating startup/shutdown and other admin activities for Weblogic Server.
- Setup Weblogic server and user security.
- Install/Configure/Administrate Apache Web server in Linux environment.
- Integrating applications with Oracle OID/Oracle Access Manager
- Provide 24 X 7 support during peak production times
- Experience with implementation and configuration of Oracle Identity and Access Management products like OID, OUD, OAM, and OHS.
- Experience with SAML Identity Provider and Service Provider implementations like Shibboleth etc.
- Implementation of Enterprise Single Sign-on solutions using OID, OAM, Active Directory and Kerberos.
- Installation and administration of Oracle Fusion Middleware products in a high availability architecture.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c
- Experience with administering applications on Oracle Weblogic, and Tomcat.
- Experience with troubleshooting issues and performance tuning of Middleware products, using tools like Oracle Enterprise Manager, Java JDK diagnostic tools etc.
- Develop shell scripts and WLST scripts to automate various admin activities.
- Experience with SSL implementation and certificate management.
- Familiarity with Oracle SOA, BI/OBIEE, OEM, etc.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of an integrated team.
- Highly analytical, possessing critical and creative thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team and customers
- Good trouble shooting and performance tuning skills.
- The following skills are required
- 6-8 years Weblogic server 11 or greater administration
- 6-8 years WLST Scripting experience
- 6-8 years with JVM, J2EE and PL/SQL application deployment
- 6-8 years Experience supporting Weblogic in large clustered environment
Experience with one or more of the following:
- Knowledge of Oracle OID
- Experience with Installation of Webgate.
- Knowledge of Unix shell scripting.
- Exposure to and experience with ORACLE databases.
- Knowledge of Oracle fusion middle ware stack of tools
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
- 6-8 years of related experience.
Monday, July 22, 2019