Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst
- Washington, DC
Qualitative/Quantitative Analyst – Washington DC/Remote
JCDS is seeking a Qualitative/Quantitative Analyst with a minimum of two years of demonstrated experience constructing and administering surveys, analyzing survey data, and creating written reports, briefings, and dashboards for federal clients. The analyst will be responsible for applying critical and analytic thinking skills to various unstructured datasets to work with stakeholders to identify trends, aggregate data to identify underlying causal mechanisms, and build visually appealing reports in tools such as Tableau, Power BI and Salesforce.
The successful candidate will be highly organized, systematic and proactive in understanding the business requirement and adept at using a variety of tools. This role requires the ability to learn and apply Excel as well as various technologies such as Tableau, Power BI, Salesforce Einstein Analytics, R, and SAS. We are seeking a person with a strong desire to learn, grow their capabilities, and apply new skills to whatever challenges occur.
This full-time position is in downtown Washington, D.C. with occasional telework options available. (Please note: Due to COVID-19, this worksite requirement will not go into effect until social distancing restrictions are lifted by the appropriate health officials.)
- 2 years of project experience with federal clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree with demonstrated coursework in quantitative analysis (e.g. mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science, etc.).
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analysis experience.
- Ability to apply time management skills and attention to detail when producing client work.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance.?
- Ability to work both individually and in close collaboration with contractor and government team.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.?
- Coordinate and communicate business and technical requirements with project manager and clients.
- Use Microsoft Excel or other analytic software (e.g. R, SAS, Salesforce Einstein Analytics) for analysis, chart creation and insight development.
- Use Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, or Salesforce to create and maintain dashboards.
- Create and present clear oral and written reports on the findings.
- Scope and estimate tasks, brief project manager on technical solution and document solutions.
- Create and conduct surveys and focus groups.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.?
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and work well with others.?
- Ability to communicate thoughts, ideas and solutions in written and oral format succinctly, logically and compellingly.
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on complex issues; desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.?
- Capable self-starter with a drive to get all types of work done and high attention to detail.?
- Ability to interact and engage with executive-level stakeholders.
Tuesday, February 25, 2020