Senior SharePoint Administrator – Ft. Belvoir, VA
**This positions requires a TS/SCI clearance!**
- DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
- Eight years of experience in SharePoint farm administration supporting and managing an enterprise level environment.
- Five years of experience providing SharePoint farm administration, including design, implementation and support of enterprise level SharePoint 2010 and later development, integration, and production environments.
- Five years of experience implementing Microsoft best practices and recommending approaches for applying hot fixes, patches, cumulative updates, and service packs that meet security and functionality requirements defined by the DOD and Army security requirements such as IAVA and STIGs
- Five years of experience serving as a team leader working as both part of a team and independently to assign/review immediate tasks, set priorities, maintain task progress, validate team members work consistent with the organizational goals and deadlines.
- Five years of experience mentoring junior personnel on proper practices and procedures.
- Four years of experience creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation regarding SharePoint system configuration and operation (i.e., system diagrams, application topology, data flow, SOPs, business processes, etc.)
- Four years of experience in PowerShell, including SharePoint PowerShell modules, to configure and administer SharePoint and automate tasks
- Four years of experience with high-availability design (failover systems and data replication) pertaining to SharePoint enterprise architecture
- Six years of experience with Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server and the basic operation of websites, application Pools, IIS Administration, ports, SSL Certificates, and Kerberos.
- Five years of experience working as a system administrator maintaining Windows servers and performing tasks such as installing service packs, hot fixes, STIGs, and troubleshooting IP, DNS, load balancing problems.
- TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance
- Computing Environment Certification