- Washington, DC
JCDS is seeking a Healthcare Director with demonstrated experience improving healthcare through strategic input, project management and operational planning to lead a federal healthcare transformation program for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
In this role, you will lead client relationship building and deliver the key aspects of federal program management. You will creatively approach situations within the larger context of healthcare and other industries, think critically about our approach and our work, and suggest new ways to approach our solutions and demonstrate effectiveness. Your ability to gain insight into operational challenges by utilizing data, create frameworks for data analyses, understand the content and context of models and provide input into the translation of results into recommendations, positions. or direction, is highly sought after for this position.
This senior-level, full-time position is in Washington, DC with occasional telework or work in Alexandria, VA. This is a contingent hire position.
- 8 years of healthcare program management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master's degree preferred.
- Ability to work onsite in Washington, DC.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Demonstrated ability to work in PowerPoint and quantitative strengths in the creation of detailed analytical models using Excel and various tools.
- Provide project leadership in all aspects of planning, preparation, coordination, and execution of multiple projects and anticipate the of needs as driven by project work plans.
- Independently manage resources and be able to deliver all components of basic and stand-alone projects.
- Plan client meetings by anticipating needs as driven by the work plan, coordinate meetings with key users, develop data requests and document key questions to be answered throughout the engagement.
- Produce project documentation, research briefs, meeting materials, analysis, graphics, best practice presentations, benchmark info and interim and final deliverables.
- Create meaningful relationships with clients.
- Create work plans including project staffing, project approach, and resource requests to be reviewed with clients and Executives.
- Participate in proposal response and pursuit presentation development.
- Produce thought leadership papers, presentations, blogs, case studies, and presence at national conferences/meetings.
- Demonstrated understanding of financial and operational modeling, capital planning models, healthcare staffing and workforce models.
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on complex issues; desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- Capable self-starter with a drive to get all types of work done and high attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to communicate across most mediums and settings.
- Knowledge of military and Veteran healthcare populations.
Wednesday, March 11, 2020