- Washington, DC
TIBCO Engineer – Washington DC
JCDS is looking for a hands-on TIBCO Engineer to be part of a growing team to lead the architecture and enabling technologies strategy for data enablement for the organization. The ideal candidate will have designed, developed and implemented solutions that include not only the code that services business functionality.
- Work closely with key users and project teams to gather requirements, create APIs, mapping, design specifications, data models, and data flow diagrams to meet business needs
- Write, design, code, test, implement, debug, and validate applications; document design decisions and develop modular software components; monitor system performance metrics, and identify potential risks/issues
- Lead the architecture and enabling technologies strategy for data enablement for the organization.
- Lead the technical planning and requirements gathering phases to estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver cutting-edge solutions.
- Identify emerging information technologies to be assimilated, integrated and introduced within the client environment
Location: Washington DC
- Bachelor’s degree required (in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience with TIBCO Business Works and EMS.
- TIBCO BusinessConnect
- TIBCO Hawk and TIBCO RTView
- TIBCO Patterns
- TIBCO Business Events
- Solid TIBCO experience;
- Hands-on experience in Enterprise Data Services development and delivery using SOA architecture.
- Experience developing in distributed applications development (Database, Transaction Management).
- Specialized in XML/XSLT and other XML related tools and technologies.
- Expertise in Data integration and access patterns.
- 3+ years of experience in EDI development, translation, and mapping, as well as FTP and development skills, is required
- TIBCO Certification (esp. in BusinessWorks) is a plus
- Skilled problem solver with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using Agile practices.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Powerful and prolific written and verbal communicator.
Nice to have skills:
- Familiar with EDI ANSI X12 204, 210, 211, and 214 motor carrier specifications
- Automate the build and deployment of an n-tier enterprise system application with multiple underlying technologies (Cloud Technologies (AWS, Google Cloud), Java, Oracle, TIBCO) and technology frameworks in an interop environment.
Monday, September 30, 2019