This expert will have both hands-on and solution experience, as well as deep knowledge of functional capabilities as well as power platform and other modern features.
• Core Microsoft development stack for SharePoint/O365 is also required.
• Excellent communication skills will be critical for this role.
• SharePoint solution design, configuration, and development (including O365/SharePoint Online)
• SharePoint architecture fundamentals
• SharePoint Power Platform
• Powershell, PnP PowerShell
Working knowledge and ability to apply/configure and include in solutions:
• Site management; User Permission Management, Template Management, Content Management, Content Migration; MS Teams Provisioning
• Development of modern solutions including powerapps
• Consulting with clients on best practices, best solutions, 3rd party tools, and effective use of O365/SharePoint Online Education & Experience
• Bachelors of Science, Computer Science or related
• 7 years' minimum experience
Candidate must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance. U.S. Citizen.