- Washington, DC
Business Analyst (Momentum) – Remote/DC
JCDS is seeking a Business Analyst with demonstrated momentum experience. In this role, you will help oversee the activities undertaken by the system integrator and provide our comments or suggestions on how best to leverage the Momentum product suite.
- 6-8 years of momentum experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or finance disciplines or related.
- Experience supporting large Cabinet-level federal agencies, ideally the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Ability to work in Washington, DC (after COVID-19 social distancing restrictions are lifted).
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Advise and assist with strategic planning, policy, and business analysis
- Develop government and vision statements
- Perform trade studies and assess tradeoffs between functionality and security risk management
- Develop process improvement recommendations and facilitate quality improvement efforts
- Translate operational requirements and mission needs into technical terminology and specifications
- Formulate internal and/or external policy
- Provide assessment and recommendations of new policy or changes
- Develop, apply, and validate operational metrics and performance risk assessments
- Advise on the planning, design, reconfiguration, maintenance, and alteration of equipment, buildings, and facilities dedicated to the geospatial intelligence enterprise
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on complex issues; desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- Capable self-starter with a drive to get all types of work done and high attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to communicate across most mediums and settings.
- Knowledge of military and Veteran populations.
Tuesday, November 17, 2020