- College Park, MD
DevOps Engineer - College Park, MD, USA
We are looking for a Mid-to-Senior level DevOps Engineer to work with a mission-driven customer
- ·Building and configuring experimental networks
- ·Working on projects that would require you to integrate specialized equipment
- ·Testing and validating created setups
- ·Maintaining a top-secret clearance
- ·Report to a secure environment in College Park, MD (no remote work)
- ·3+ years of experience (Candidates with less experience may be considered depending on knowledge level)
- ·Experience building networks with specialized components
- ·Experience debugging and validating builds
- ·Comfortable with IT automation and orchestration platforms like Salt, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.
- ·Comfortable with scripting languages such as Shell, Python, etc.
- ·SQL Database experience preferred
- ·4+ years of devops or system administration experience preferred
Soft Skills, Education, Other
- ·Qualified applicants must have good analytical skills and work well within team environments
- ·Self-started: someone who can take a requirement and get building with little direction or oversight
- ·We are a small company. A successful candidate will have a desire to work as part of a small, growing team.
- ·We do not require a minimum education level but will accept education in lieu of experience. If you know how to do the above, come see us.
Thursday, April 18, 2019