- Washington, DC
SharePoint Specialist – Remote/DC
JCDS is seeking a SharePoint Specialist with 5 years of demonstrated experience relating to business process, business strategy, process improvement, and design solutions.
The ideal candidate should have knowledge and understanding of Veterans transition assistance programs and how they support transitioning veterans, military spouses, and their families. They should have worked within and/or understand the Department of Defense and Cabinet level Federal Agencies, in particular the Department of Veterans Affairs. The candidate should have knowledge and experience in designing, developing, and implementing strategies and processes in support of overall programs.
- 5 years of business process and business design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Organizational Development, Business Design, or related fields.
- Experience supporting large Cabinet-level federal agencies, ideally the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Experience with O365 and SharePoint design.
- Ability to work onsite at the client location in Washington, DC.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance.
- Determine the most effective SharePoint solution architecture and address identified business requirements.
- Review existing SharePoint architecture, identify deficiencies, and develop solutions.
- Lead development and deployment of SharePoint solutions to meet identified requirements, engaging and managing developer resources as required.
- Design and developing custom SharePoint sites, pages, libraries, lists, views, workflows and scripts
- Gathers project requirements and develops reports.
- Work closely with the user and stakeholders to analyze and determine detailed requirements as they relate to SharePoint solutions.
- Perform administrative and programmatic support for Executive Director, Deputy Director, Executive management Office, and other assigned staff.
- Designs and develops weekly, quarterly, and annual reports formats.
- Designs and develops auditing questionnaires, interview sheets, and surveys.
- Ability to design virtual curriculum and web products that are 508 compliant.
- Collects, analyzes, and writes reports on data collected in support of program requirements.
- Assists in providing technical and administrative support of active task orders.
- Communicates on program status and fulfills reporting requirements.
- Assists in tracking all taskings associated with contract deliverables.
- Compiles and submits reports on the status of assigned, completed, and delayed tasks.
- Develop briefings, detailed agendas, and meeting minutes while defining outcomes and tracking actions.
- Ability to quickly absorb complex issues and determine sound solutions.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative, results driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision while producing sustainable results.
- Self-starter with a drive to accomplish tasks with high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of written, oral, and visual communication to speak and write with clarity and tact at the executive level.
- Ability to develop formal and informal presentations and prepare reports which clearly document conclusions and recommendations.
- Possess excellent critical thinking, leadership, analysis, and data gathering skills.
- Knowledge of military and Veteran populations.
Tuesday, November 17, 2020