- Mc Lean, VA
- The developer must be able to create a compelling, user-friendly workflow that leads the users through defined process steps.
- The developer will collaborate with the rest of the development team to ensure data is validated and presented correctly through APIs and database calls as required.
- The custom UI will support document management processes created in an Alfresco services environment.
- Work with entire development team to validate requirements, design interfaces, data and work flows through the application lifecycle.
- Create user screens, data validations, and interfaces to back-end processes.
- Use standard code management tools including Git, as well as Agile software development processes.
- Work with requirements analyst and UX designer to create screen mockups or wireframes; translate wireframes to code artifacts.
- Agile software development experience.
- BS, Computer Science or related discipline
Candidate must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance. U.S. Citizen.
Wednesday, August 10, 2022