- Rockville, MD
Mobile Engineer – Rockville, MD
We are currently looking for a Mobile Engineer with Mobile Threat experience. The role will provide FDA mobile systems subject matter expertise to perform product management, system engineering, and integration of mobile technologies for incorporation into end-to-end client solution initiatives.
The qualified candidate must have or can attain a?Public Trust Level 6(c) clearance.
- Apply defense in-depth security strategies to mobile solutions, including systems based on iOS, Android, Mobile Application Store (MAS), and MDM solutions.
- Leverage knowledge of mobile communications engineering architectures across many mobile technologies, IT standards, and applications.
- Manage the Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management systems, including deploying/managing mobile apps in Prod and test environments.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of MDM solutions and interaction with FDA systems, Office 365, Citrix, Apple DEP, Apple VPP, Apple Business Manager, Samsung KME, Android Zero touch enrollment and management of mobile device policies.
- Experience with Enterprise Mobility Management Systems such as Citrix XenMobile, MaaS360.
- Experience with multiple Mobility Management Systems a plus.
- Experience with deployment of Derived Credentials is a plus.
- Experience with wireless and networking in end-to-end engineering and business capacities to deploy mobile capabilities required.
- Experience with end-to-end mobile enterprise architectures, including mobile infrastructure, remote network access, and identity management required.
- Experience in engineering and deploying mobile solutions, including Enterprise Mobile Management (EMM), Mobile Content Management (MCM), or Mobile Application Management (MAM), operational deployment activities, including development of SOPs and TTPs, EPLC operational readiness reviews, and security approvals, software pushes, maintenance and monitoring required.
- Experience in provisioning, managing and maintaining a distribution of mobile devices in the field (production) and MDM tools required.
- Experience with mobile app vetting solutions.
- Experience with EMM integration with Cisco ISE to enable enterprise Wi-Fi using EAP-TLS and certificate based authentication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, Masters preferred.
Thursday, March 5, 2020