IT Business Analyst
- Rockville, MD
IT Business Analyst – Rockville, MD
As a Business Analyst, you will ensure Partner success by:
- Gathers, analyzes and translates requirements to well-organized specifications.
- Develops and defines user stories, acceptance criteria, and assumptions in collaboration with the subject matter experts.
- Helps the product owner maintain a healthy product backlog for the team.
- Provides product management support such as prioritization and backlog grooming.
- Leads sprint planning sessions and assists with status meetings.
- Coordinates and collaborates with subject matter experts, development and QA to ensure that documented requirements are understood by the team.
- Works with the QA team to develop test scripts and conduct testing as needed.
- Works with business owners to plan software releases and maintains a product roadmap that is in line with the company’s long term strategy.
- Offers recommendations for resolving issues and improving processes using best practices.
- Supporting business process gap analysis (FIT GAP) activities to identify Partner specific business process improvements and potential GrantSolutions systems/service enhancements.
- Identifying and resolving end-user issues or other support needs through email, phone, chat or on-site meetings.
- Conducting user acceptance or system testing on behalf the Partner in support of system releases.
- Assisting the team with pertinent communications to Partners as it relates to their business process, system updates, or other grants management news.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing roleor the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Grants Management experience
- Experience supporting user acceptance testing
- Proficient in MS products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) Salesforce and Visio experience is a plus
You must obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and have lived in the USA for at least 3 years.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a small, focused team environment with unlimited challenges, providing support for our customers. You will be working with a team of analysts and developers and be working on various projects interacting with the customer.
Thursday, July 25, 2019