Senior Systems Engineer
- Mc Lean, VA
Systems Engineer – REMOTE/McLean, VA
JCDS is looking for a highly specialized Systems Engineer who has experience in one or more phases of software systems development and systems integration.
- Acts independently under general direction.
- Provides technical assistance and advice on complex activities.
- Leads the engineering team members with expertise and guidance.
- Ability to report to customer management status and priorities.
- Works with architects to confirm specifications and execute plans.
- Formulates / defines specifications, develops / modifies / maintains complex systems and subsystems, using vendor engineering releases and utilities for overall operational systems.
- Applies analytical techniques when gathering information from users, defining work problems, designing technology solutions, and developing procedures to resolve the problems.
- Analyzes methods of approach.
- Reviews task proposal requirements, gathers information, analyzes data, prepares project synopses, compares alternatives, prepares specifications, resolves processing problems, coordinates work with programmers and engineers, and orients users to new systems.
- Works with considerable freedom to make decisions on the techniques and approaches to be used.
- Prepares recommendations for system improvement for management and user consideration.
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM
- Deep understanding of Active Directory
- Demonstrated capacity to understand and communicate technical ideas, concepts, and thoughts across multiple technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to independently determine and develop approach to solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in technical or related field
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience
**US Citizenship is required for this role**
Wednesday, September 29, 2021