Senior Management Analyst
- Washington, DC
Senior Management Analyst – REMOTE/Washington DC
JCDS is seeking a Sr. Management Analyst with demonstrated experience developing and creating business value definitions and justifications for program engagements.
In this role, the Specialist will provide hands-on support to the Veterans Health Administration program office in acquiring required information for successfully understanding the business case and healthcare business value of the engagement. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interviewing and observing stakeholders and be able to collect business data from different sources and conduct benchmark analyses, the turn collected information into summarized reports for executive leadership that includes the value and impact of an engagement.
This senior-level, full-time position is in Washington, DC and includes some telework days. (Please note: this position is fully remote until social distancing restrictions due to COVID-19 have been lifted.)
- 10 years of experience in healthcare business operations developing business cases; business value concepts; return on investment; engagement justifications and key accomplishments.
- Master’s degree in a related field of study.
- Experience supporting large Cabinet-level federal agencies, ideally the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Ability to work onsite occasionally in Washington, DC (after COVID-19 social distancing restrictions are lifted).
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Support the program office in acquiring required information for successfully understanding the business case and healthcare business value of the engagement.
- Develops/ creates the business value definition and justification for program engagements.
- Understand and describe the business case and what is trying to be resolved, the value of solving the problem, what benefit(s) is expected from the project goals and business case and how the business case and expected benefits can be enhanced to assist with resolution of the problem.
- Collect business data from different sources and conduct benchmark analyses. Create reports of findings, tables, charts, and communicates business valuation including cost benefit analysis and return on investment.
- Turn collected information into summarized reports for executive leadership that includes the value and impact of an engagement. This shall include assessment of planned versus actual value of the engagement and illustrate the return on investment.
- Contribute to preparing customers’ business accomplishments and collect supportive data. Analyze different technical issues specific to the engagement or project.
- Create an all-inclusive compilation that includes highlighting the qualitative and quantitative outcomes of all PE engagement key accomplishments and value and impact statements that align with VA/VHA strategic initiatives and/or specified topics.
- Create engagement self-assessments, written at a level that could be shared with VHA leadership. Each engagement, no matter if internal, external, integrated or a single project shall address specific topics, which include the following: business alliance, business mastery, people, process and technology, the Secretary and Under Secretaries top priorities and goals.
- Interacts with management and presents relevant information efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent critical thinking.
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on complex issues; desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- Capable self-starter with a drive to get all types of work done and high attention to detail.
- Strong ability to communicate across most mediums and settings.
- Knowledge of military and Veteran populations.
Monday, July 13, 2020