- Alexandria, VA
JCDS (in support of our client) seeks a contractor to provide platform migration support services for 11 FNS websites and a mobile application from the current USDA hosted platform and services platform to an Azure cloud-based environment.
The scope of work encompasses all technical and management support required to provide comprehensive migration and operations and maintenance (O&M) support for all selected sites and/or mobile application.
- Oversee development activities for project and provide upwards reporting to the Project/Program Manager
- Standardize all 10 websites and mobile application using GIT
- Review content and data for all 10 websites and mobile application for migration
- Create USDA FNS build pack for Drupal 8 sites
- Migrate all data files to cloud-based PaaS environment
- Maintain high-functioning streamlined code
- Ensure the application remains modernized and compatible with current and new versions of the agency standard for web browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Identify and implement fix for all patching and bug fixes
- Provide solutions through Agile methodology
- Coordinate with platform vendor on the integration of functions, APIs, and hosting requirements etc.
- Drupal Development
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) a plus
- Agile Development
- Experience deploying websites in a centralized environment
- Must be comfortable with open communication and reaching across development, operations, and security teams
- Azure cloud experience nice to have
- Experience using Docker, Rancher, and SALT
- Experience leading development teams
- Must be in the DMV area
- U.S Citizenship required
Nice to Have Skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in IT, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 4-7+ years development experience
- Occasional travel to client site in Alexandria, VA. Must be local to the DMV area.
Thursday, September 30, 2021