Full Stack Developer
- Fairfax, VA
Full Stack Developer (Java) – Fairfax, VA
- Works efficiently within the agile development team.
- Researches, designs, and develops software systems.
- Designs application objects that work together to produce desired product.
- Writes well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensures that completed code provide all functionality described by application experts to ensure that acceptance criteria are met.
- Develops level-of-effort estimates for enhancements and new features,
- Works with agile teams to refine requirements and to identify areas for enhancement.
- Works with other team members to develop a complete and integrated solution; and to deliver quality software and required documentation on time.
- Develops and executes Test Driven Development tests, integration tests, unit tests, and automated test.
- Actively participate in code, test, and documentation peer reviews.
- Monitors and maintains production systems.
- Builds product deliverables according to specifications, escalates technical design or specification issues to team leads and project manager.
- Designs, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
U.S. Citizenship Required for DHS EOD public trust clearance.
- Associate’s Degree or higher; (Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred); and/or five to fifteen years of experience in related field.
Skills / Abilities
- Experience with the following is a plus: JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, AWS, nhibernate or other ORM, XML, Docker, WCF, and Web Service development.
- Proficient in C#, .NET Framework.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with Oracle Database.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g., git, TFS).
- Experience developing and implementing software designs to solve business problems and produce high quality architecture artifacts with attention to detail.
- Experience coding, testing, and debugging programs based on requirements.
- IT experience in agile Full Life Cycle development, to include: system design architecture, development, maintenance, and support in an agile development environment.
- Professional experience with cloud technologies such as AWS.
- Familiar with containerized technologies like Docker or ECS, and serverless technologies like AWS lambda function.
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines and tools like Jenkins and Chef.
Wednesday, March 6, 2019