Junior Open Source Practitioner/Analyst
- Augusta, GA
Junior Open Source Practitioner/Analyst – Ft Gordon, GA
Conduct collection and exploitation of Publicly Available Information (PAI) via use of OSINT tools:
- Contribute to conducting exploitation of social media and public accessible databases
- Contribute to gathering, synthesizing, and analyzing open source intelligence information in support of objectives related to force protection, counterterrorism, counternarcotic, and other areas of the Army mission
- Contribute to coordinate and collaborating with other intelligence disciplines to produce finished intelligence products, including threat assessments
- Contribute to assessing emerging OSINT methodologies and tools
- Respond to Requests for Information
- Provide support to operational planning, technical papers, and other tasks as directed
- A BA/BS or 1+yr demonstrated intelligence experience w/ AS or 3+yrs w/HSD Experience utilizing Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) OSINT tools which include but are not limited to the Berber Hunter Tool Kit applications (e.g., SILO, SCRAAWL, Data Miner, and Babel).
- Demonstrated experience in a field related to OSINT research, collection management, or analysis or the exploitation of PAI or social media
- Graduate of Government OSINT Training courses (e.g., OS301/OS302, CASO, defense or IC equivalent (DIA OS1, FBI OS101).
- Experience conducting intelligence analytical support for the DoD Foreign language capabilities of 2+/2+ DLPT or better (Language to be determined by the government post-award)
Tuesday, November 17, 2020