Senior SharePoint Developer
- Ft Belvoir, VA
Senior SharePoint Developers
Location - Ft. Belvoir
JCDS is seeking a Senior SharePoint Developers who is well-versed in the design and Architecture of SharePoint applications using customization and configuration techniques.
This opportunity is a full-time position in Springfield, VA with the following requirements:
- US Citizenship Required
- TS/SCI Security Clearance Required
- Onsite Work Required
The SharePoint Developer will interface with our client's users and technical staff to assess their current environment and application. Based on requirements, solutions should be developed using out-of-the-box SharePoint features, design solutions extending SP and Office platforms via customizations, or use of third party products. The Developer will also prepare the customer environment for an upgrade from older versions of SharePoint provide guidance during migration efforts.
The SharePoint Developer will perform complex software Architecture planning activities which may require extensive research, analysis and coordination among multiple organizations and take advantage of more state of the art technology, workflows and development practices. The SharePoint Developer will be involved in product and business level design and Architecture decisions and is recognized as a central point for Architectural guidance.
- Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing time and cost estimates; planning full project life cycle
- Review existing application to learn business logic and source code
- Provide recommendations on how to enhance existing solutions and integrate new technology into existing configuration and architectures;
- Lead and facilitate information gathering sessions to validate business cases, gather and document business and functional objectives;
- Implement Architecture by building components and custom designs; prototyping; data migration; maintaining technical integrity and consistency; documenting system;
- Developing custom workflow and business process automated solutions;
- Validate system performance by developing and conducting test scripts; completing bug fixes;
- Prepares client to use IT infrastructure by developing and conducting training programs;
- Developing solutions to import data from multiple data sources into SharePoint
- Developing online forms, lists and views;
- Developing dashboards and online data analytics within SharePoint;
- Manage customer relationship by communicating SharePoint Architecture standards and frameworks; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues;
- Establishing Architectural and development standards around SharePoint.
- 10+ years’ experience in IT
- 5+ years of experience working with SharePoint. Experience with other Portal products is a plus (Alfresco, IBM Portal, Drupal, Sitecore, etc.)
- 5+ years in application Architecture/enterprise Architecture, systems integration and development, package implementation
- Proven leadership and managerial skills to independently manage teams, during multiple phases of the project lifecycle
- Strong skills to effectively interface with client executives
- Good business analysis/redesign skills with Architecture and implementation experience
- Requirements analysis, conceptual, logical and detailed design skills
- Configuration planning, testing, change management and support experience
- Project management with complex projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience integrating AI or machine learning into SharePoint
- Knowledge of Web Architectures including portals, application servers, security, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and .Net technologies.
- Knowledge of relational database technologies and data access patterns and frameworks.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
Additional technical qualifications include hands-on experience in several of the following products or technologies: .NET Development Platform (Visual Studio, .Net Framework), C#, C++, VB.Net, ASP.Net, WinForms, Databases, Transact-SQL, XML, Soap, Web Services, agile development, methodologies, SQL Server, Microsoft Azure, Office 365.
- Demonstrated consulting skills, including client relationships and team facilitation
- Well-developed organizational and interpersonal communications skills
- 5+ Years working in an Agile Development environment – Certified Scrum Master a plus.
Thursday, October 11, 2018