Help Desk Support Analyst
Jobco Staffing Inc
- Lake Forest, IL
Help Desk Support Lake Forest IL
18 an hour
This position requires an A+ certificate or equivalent Break Fix work. Hardware certification a plus
Do you have the skill and knowledge to Diagnose and repair laptops at a hardware level? If so we are starting the right people immediately,Responsibilities:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Identify, diagnose and document hardware failure or software problems on a variety of computer or computer-related equipment
- Recommend components/configurations and assemble customized computer systems
- Understand and utilize technical manuals and support resources
- appropriate technical certifications (CompTIA A+ required of all techs, Apple Certification a plus, HP Lenovo warranty repair a plus )
- Maintain the department by ensuring a clean work area, tracking inventory, stocking and replenishing product and participating in merchandising activities
- An ability to diagnose technical and configuration issues in a Windows and Mac environment and to resolve and troubleshoot faults is essential, as is a good grasp of how computer and network connectivity hardware works.
- High School diploma or equivalent and knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- CompTIA A+ certification or the ability to be certified within 90 days of hire
- One year computer service repair or technical customer service experience, preferably in a production-oriented service environment
- Physical requirements: able to lift up to 50 lbs., stand for prolonged periods of time
- Certification, other technical certifications and additional years of experience a plus
Please send resume and salary requirements
We will start the right candidates immediately.
Background and Drug testing will be implemented before hire.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Thursday, June 27, 2019