Regional Sales Manager
The Job DNA Group
- Phoenix, AZ
An exciting opportunity for a proven Sales Manager with a growing international specialist healthcare company’s Interventional Vascular sales team covering AZ, CA and TX.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will be responsible for executing and implementing sales strategies leading to revenue growth relative to corporate goals.Will be responsible for direction, motivation, management and development of a team of Territory Sales Managers.
Strong sales management track record and experience required to
- Effectively develop and execute a regional business plan to grow new business while maintaining the base of business within the region thus, meeting/exceeding annual sales quota.
- Develop creative value propositions that drive business; striking a clinical and economical balance within their key accounts.
- Maintain high visibility and contact with Territory Sales Managers within assigned region, providing strong coaching, training, direction, supervision, advice, counsel and guidance.
- Maintain and leverage a strong working knowledge across products, competitors, and procedures.
- Work with sales leadership to suggest changes and improvements in products, pricing, promotion or other policy.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?This is an opportunity to lead a winning team in the Interventional Vascular sales arena.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, marketing or related field required; advanced degree preferred.
- 7 years of experience in medical device sales required.
- 2 years management experienced preferred with proven track record of sales success
- Must be self-motivated
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
The Regional Sales Manager should have a travel expectation of 50-75%.
Thursday, May 9, 2019
$250,000.00 at plan