Vice President of Marketing
The Job DNA Group
- San Francisco, CA
We are looking for an innovative marketer to drive medical imaging transformation by introducing a highly effective marketing strategy to propel revenue success.
You will be responsible for driving change at an industry level, developing corporate marketing, company, and product branding and product positioning for a truly cutting-edge, groundbreaking approach to medical imaging. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating, leading and executing a marketing strategy for transformational technologies in a fast-paced “up-for-anything” type of environment. This requires a background and passion for messaging in the Medical Industry in a Business-To-Business sales model.
Our client is a venture-backed startup and one of the market leaders in the space where artificial intelligence meets medical imaging, clinical diagnosis, and healthcare.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop & drive corporate marketing strategy focused on establishing our client as a transformational change-leader for our products to market committed to clients and their patients
- Catalyzing acceptance and trust of Cloud, artificial intelligence and SaaS in healthcare, and driving changes in physician and clinician behavior
- Develop and implement an effective company and product brand strategy consistent with company mission & goals
- Develop & drive the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Drive lead generation through standard as well as new methodologies and technologies.
- Implement innovative, technology-driven approaches to effectively reach targeted customers; includes developing and delivering multi-channel marketing and communications strategies and managing the creation & publication of marketing material
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Manage PR agency, messaging and PR calendar
- Lead the marketing team: Hire, develop and motivate a high-performing team that lives our client's values
- Manage the marketing budget to ensure a significant return on investment in marketing initiatives
- Manage marketing metrics & analytics. Establish key metrics; provide regular reports and use metrics to improve the effectiveness of marketing communications, lead generation campaigns and marketing investment in general. Includes understanding of competitive landscape and market trends.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Partner effectively with the sales team by working with Salesforce and providing the sales team them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations to reach their commercial goals
- Partner effectively with product management teams to define marketing materials and programs
- Responsible for ensuring the marketing function complies with QMS requirements.
- Manage a staff of highly capable individual contributors augmented by agencies and consultants.
Qualifications Required for Position
- B.S. degree in marketing or any other relevant business or healthcare field; a Masters is a strong plus
- 10+ years of direct marketing experience in the B to B technology industry
- Healthcare and Digital Health is nice to have
- 8+ years of experience leading marketing functions with responsibility for key projects and people
- Experience creating new product space categories and awareness
- Expert knowledge of branding and a track record demonstrating that expertise
- Strong analytical mind and creation of data-driven marketing action plans
- Experience managing multiple marketing channels using innovative approaches that effectively engage the target audience
- Deep marketing background from branding to product
- Expertise in driving change
- Strong digital marketing expertise in leveraging new channels
- Clear communication across all forms of communication: presentation, conversation, written, video, etc.
- Exceptional influence skills; able to build and maintain credibility
- Partnership and collaboration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative and innovative
- Expert understanding of how regulation impacts marketing messaging.
Wednesday, February 6, 2019