Sales Associate - Vascular
The Job DNA Group
- Los Angeles, CA
An exciting opportunity for a talented sales professional with a growing international specialist healthcare company’s Interventional Vascular sales team.
The Sales Associate is responsible for assisting the Territory Sales Manager in promoting, selling and increasing the use of Interventional Vascular product(s) within the assigned territory. The Sales Associate is responsible for managing relationships and cultivating existing business. Territory includes Los Angeles to Orange County and Las Vegas.
Business Planning & Sales Execution
- Effective execution of company strategies and tactics within assigned geographic area
- Responsible for contributing to the regional and corporate sales goals in line with the company’s strategic direction.
- Engage in direct contact with the customer, give technical, professional and educational support to healthcare professionals to promote product usage and increase utilization.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and contacts in top accounts and provide highest level of support and service
- Maintain current CRM records
- Optimize time and efficiency within geographic/territory area in order to maximize impact and results
- Participate in industry tradeshows and training as required
- Some overnight travel will be required
- Minimum 3-5 years of B2B sales or light healthcare sales experience with practical knowledge and experience in launching and developing new and novel device/procedure/therapies directly to physicians and practices
- Experience in procedure/clinical selling using various consultative sales approaches is a plus
- Proven track record of consistent and repeated peak performance
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Outstanding interpersonal consultative skills
- Excellent presentation/platform skills
- Understanding of the In-Office sale
- Strong business planning & financial acumen and analytical capabilities
- Ability to manage and prioritize work load, multi-task and manage a diverse mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a variety of styles, professional and educational levels
- Ability to creatively address problems in an organized systematic way
- Willingness and ability to work within and outside of traditional business hours
- Collaborative style, responsive, considerate, flexible, assertive and personable
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and web based customer support tools
Saturday, February 23, 2019
$130,000 at plan, $70k base